Unhandled exception has occurred in your application RRS feed

• Question

• I get this message everytime I try to use an application I've just installed. Here's a screenshot:

Anyone know what it could be?

Thanks!

• Edited by Lie You Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:47 AM show the picture
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 3:19 PM

Answers

• Is this an application you developed or one you received/downloaded?  If it is one you wrote, then the initialization file looks like it has an error.  If it is one you downloaded, then you need to contact the author.

--
    Mike
    • Marked as answer by Lie You Friday, July 22, 2011 2:27 AM
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 3:26 PM

All replies

• Is this an application you developed or one you received/downloaded?  If it is one you wrote, then the initialization file looks like it has an error.  If it is one you downloaded, then you need to contact the author.

--
    Mike
    • Marked as answer by Lie You Friday, July 22, 2011 2:27 AM
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 3:26 PM
  •  

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Is the application developed by yourself? If so, could you show us some more details about this issue. One picture is not so enough.

And I found a similar issue with the same error message “Unhandled exception... SectionName[General] cannot be found”, please double check your application config.ini file.

Here is the link for your reference:

Unhandled exception - SectionName [General] can not be found.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
    Rocky Yue[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 5:41 AM