Recover Installed Application

Question

• Is there a way for us to recover and installed application? For instance, I previously installed MS Office 2010, now I lost my CD installer. When I installed the Developers Preview, i am fully aware that I will have to probably install again those apps. But I usually found then in C:\Windows.old\Program Files\Microsoft Office\(application name) every time I install a new OS. However this time when I try to run the file, it says : The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. I was hoping if there is a way for me to fix this. I'm trying to find my CD installer, but it's just gone. We just moved in to a new house, probably it was totally misplaced somewhere. Please help. CHeers!!
    Friday, September 30, 2011 12:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello ninjai808,

Do you have your product ID for Office 2010? If so you can download or order the installation media here. I can't think of anyway to get Office 2010 working again besides reinstalling it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gary
    • Proposed as answer by Irfanfare Sunday, October 02, 2011 4:48 PM
    Friday, September 30, 2011 10:29 PM
    Answerer
  • thanks mate, i found my 2007 enterprise edition. I guess this will do for now. Too bad I couldn't find my 2010. But thanks I appreciate the reply

jAgAnnath08
    Sunday, October 02, 2011 3:52 PM