none
turn off controls and desktop after user login to the windows RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,<o:p></o:p>

I need please help regarding this case, We have a café and pc's, I need a C# code for program  to allow me this >>     what I need is if the user not pay I need from the PC/windows after user logged in to the account to 1) change the background of desktop      2) and to print alert message ("You should pay") with a button to turn off the PC/Computer, I don't want from the user to use the PC/Windows before paying. Please if anyone have an idea to help me.

Thanks and best regards <o:p></o:p>

Monday, January 7, 2019 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Khalid_Salameh,

Thank you for posting here.

Further to your issue, you could  refer to the following ideas.

1. We can solve the payment problem by setting the payment method and whether to pay.

2. We can solve the problem of logging in to the desktop by whether or not to pay.

3. This project requires a lot of engineering projects to complete.

Best regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019 9:47 AM

• You will need to run a program at startup that cant be terminated by the user, also a code-generating algorithm based on time and machinenumber. Then when they pay you, you give them the code on a piece of paper or  whatever. 

• Edited by ThisNewbie Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:13 AM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:10 AM
  • Hi,

you can develop a service, which is started on windows startup as system. After that I would check if the customer has paid, if not you can kill explorer.exe and avoid to start taskmanager, cmd, etc and you can use a messagebox to shutdown the pc.

This could be the basic concept and if you need some help at one of this steps, just tell us.

Greetings, Chris

Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:04 PM