none
about the "NuiImageFrameGetDepthImagePixelFrameTexture" RRS feed

• Question

• hi, i am new gay to kinect, i want to use the "NuiImageFrameGetDepthImagePixelFrameTexture" to get the extended depth data, but the VS2010 told me: the identifier "NuiImageFrameGetDepthImagePixelFrameTexture" is undefined.

but actually, i have included the header file "NuiSensor.h", so i don't know why this happened.

any suggestion is appreciated!

best wishes!

yu

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:23 AM

Answers

• If I am not mistaken, this function is new to the 1.6 version of the SDK, which just came out.  So you might double check that you are running the V1.6 DLL in your project so that the header file can find it.

Walt Smith Senior Architect

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:58 PM

All replies

• If I am not mistaken, this function is new to the 1.6 version of the SDK, which just came out.  So you might double check that you are running the V1.6 DLL in your project so that the header file can find it.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:58 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, I have checked the V1.6 DLL, and the other function in the header file can run well, except this"NuiImageFrameGetDepthImagePixelFrameTexture", it confuses me for a long time. I appreciate  any suggestion!
    Monday, November 5, 2012 1:04 AM