Azure Storage + Azure Machine Learning RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have developed a model in Azure Machine Learning (ML) that writes the model output to my blob in Azure storage. Once the model runs, I type in the URL for my blob and the output file is downloaded to my computer in CSV format. The next step I am having problems with is figuring out how to upload the input file to my Azure storage account so that the model can "read" the file, run it through the model, and formulate/write the output file to the blob. Does anyone have any suggestions or able to point me in the right direction?

I appreciate everyone's help in advance.

Monday, January 26, 2015 4:00 PM

Answers

• hi Sir,

I am not familiar with your model and ML. But about how to upload file to Azure Blob, there are many approach, you need to find the  best choice for your project:

From David's reply:

• Create an app, using one of the language SDKs (.NET, PHP, Ruby, Java, Node, Python, Node). The SDKs each have coverage of blob storage, allowing you to create an upload app. You could also make direct REST API calls instead of using the SDK. You'll find many examples of this around the web, including this .NET sample on the Azure.com site.
    • Call the PowerShell command Set-AzureStorageBlobContent, which copies a local file to a blob
    • Call the Azure cross-platform CLI command azure storage blob upload, which copies a local file to a blob
    • Use a storage copy tool. The Azure team provides AzCopy. There are 3rd-party tools as well. The Azure Storage team recently blogged about various 3rd-party tools available.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22829854/how-to-upload-files-to-a-windows-azure-storage

Also, you can see this tutorials:

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/storage-dotnet-how-to-use-blobs/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:45 PM