Office 365 online vs Office 365 on premise version RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We would like to know if there can be a on premise deployment on office 365 and if yes that how it differs to office 365 online setup in terms of features?

Thanks,

BrajMohan

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi BrajMohan,

I'm not quite familiar with Office 365, so I'm going to escalate your question to some other engineer. It may take some time, please be patient and wait for our response.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 8:32 AM
  • Hi BrajMohan,

As far as I know, Office 365 is a subscription based service and it supports the hybrid deployment.

But for Office 365 ProPlus, there are two basic ways that you can deploy Office 365 ProPlus in your organization:

A. Have users install Office 365 ProPlus directly from the Office 365 portal.

B. Download the Office 365 ProPlus software to your local network and then deploy it to your users.

# Determine the deployment method to use for Office 365 ProPlus

For more questions about Office 365 deployment, I suggest you to post them on Office 365 Forum - deploy office 365.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 21, 2014 2:51 AM