none
PresentationML and SpreadsheetML RRS feed

• Question

• I need some help here. I am trying to export excel to powerpoint. I am successfull loading the presentationML, the spreadhsheetML,  embeding the data from the spreadsheet into the powertpoint, but whenever I open the powertpoint document there is an image there that I must click to open the spreadsheet before I am able to see the data. I am sure there is something todo with the VmlDrawingPart. Any help? I would like to export such as when the user opens the powerpoint document the table is already visible. Thanks in advance for your time and attention.
    Felipe
    Monday, April 4, 2011 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Felipe,

>>but whenever I open the powertpoint document there is an image there that I must click to open the spreadsheet before I am able to see the data.

How did you insert the image to the Powerpoint?

Did you create a chart in the Powerpoint and referenced the data in Excel?

>>I would like to export such as when the user opens the powerpoint document the table is already visible.

What do you mean about the table?

Could you show us some code snippet about your program and the reproducible steps?

I will do further research with your detailed information.

Best Regards,

Bruce Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:01 AM
  • Hi Felipe,

Can you please explain a bit more about the problem? Are you trying to export a chart from Speradsheetml?  I guess a document with screenshots will help to understand the problem better.

If I can guess, you have exported a chart in presentation and when you open the slide, you see an image there. When you double click the image, you see the actual chart with the data. 

Thanks,
    Ankush 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Ankush Microsoft Online Community Support
    Monday, April 11, 2011 7:46 PM