Azure Managed Disk RRS feed

• Question

• Can we attach a single disk writable across zone? 
    Thursday, January 23, 2020 9:51 AM

All replies

• @Utkarsha Kharbanda May I know what exactly are you trying accomplish?

Can you explain bit more on your query? May I know what is writable across zone?

Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:10 AM
  • Hi Utkahrsha,

managed disks support availability zones - but I'm not aware of any way to change their default configuration. 

In other words, the zone of the managed disk needs to match the zone of the VM to which the disk is attached.

hth
    Marcin

Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:41 AM
  • @Utkarsha Kharbanda Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, January 27, 2020 10:22 AM
  • @Utkarsha Kharbanda Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:40 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 4:08 PM