none
Suspicious attribute maxY="ssd2" in presetShape definition of star24 and star32 shape RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, the definition of star24 and star32 in "c071691_ISO_IEC_29500-1_2016_Electronic_inserts\presetShapeDefinitions.xml" has for the XY-handle the attribute maxY="ssd2". All other star shapes have maxY="50000". I think, that "ssd2" is wrong. The adjustment values are relative with 100000 corresponding to 100% width or height respectively. So a range with absolute length value does not fit to adjustment values for XY-handles.

If you look at the values which PowerPoint is actually writing for this handle, you will find values from 0 to 50000.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Answers

• Just to follow up on this, we've verified that maxY should be "50000" for star24 and star32 shape adjust handles. We will submit the changes for the electronic inserts to ISO.

Thanks very much Regina for bringing this to our attention. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Regina:

I have alerted the open specifications team regarding your inquiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:08 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Regina, 

I will check into this and get back to you. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 10:35 PM
  • Just to follow up on this, we've verified that maxY should be "50000" for star24 and star32 shape adjust handles. We will submit the changes for the electronic inserts to ISO.

Thanks very much Regina for bringing this to our attention. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:53 PM