none
When I attempt to download the c# backend, it actually downloads the android project RRS feed

• Question

• From @CodeStatus via Twitter

"I am new to Azure mobile apps and am following your online tutorial for mobile apps. It appears that when I attempt to download the c# backend, it actually downloads the android project. The site I am using is posted above and it is step two under the configure the server project. Is there something that i am missing. Thanks in advance.

thanks for the quick reply!  i am building an android application. the issue i am running into is when i click to download the back end c# project to import into visual studio, it is actually downloading an android project and not the solution needed to import into visual studio.

I am selecting my resource then going to QuickStart after QuickStart I select android as the platform. I connect a database and when I go to create a table API I select c#. When I hit download it is actually downloading an android project and not a visual studio solution. I am also using the new portal. Thanks again"

Over DM

Thanks,

@AzureSupport

Thursday, June 23, 2016 3:16 AM

All replies

• Thank you for the bug report. We will get this fixed.  We also noticed that the Apache Cordova quickstart has the same problem.

In the interim, you can go to any other client Quickstart (for example, click on the iOS Quickstart), and download the C# project from there.  The same code should be downloaded from all the Quickstarts.

• Proposed as answer by Swikruti Bose Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:21 PM
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 3:49 PM