none
MS Word with double spacing in Launching user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have create one application using VB.NET.The application contains both client(.exe) and server (.dll) side.In server side I have registered dll in DCOM.In server side I have create word document.Already many word templates in one folder.I have collect some templates and put value to that templates and save in one word document.If I put MS Word document in DCOM+ as "This user" permission and specify with particulate user,its works fine and output document is looks good.But I change permission as "Launching user" ,the output document looks double spacing.Why this difference,How to resolve this issue.
    Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:16 PM

All replies

• Hi

I have create one application using VB.NET.The application contains both client(.exe) and server (.dll) side.In server side I have registered dll in DCOM.In server side I have create word document.Already many word templates in one folder.I have collect some templates and put value to that templates and save in one word document.If I put MS Word document in DCOM+ as "This user" permission and specify with particulate user,its works fine and output document is looks good.But I change permission as "Launching user" ,the output document looks double spacing.Why this difference,How to resolve this issue.
    Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:16 PM
  • Hello,

I am moving this question to the Word for Developer's forum as it is better suited for your question.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:48 PM
  • Difficult to say without seeing the code your VB.NET uses to create the document from the template...

Also, which version of Word is involved?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:24 PM
  • Hi GC_04,

First, as Cindy said that, please provide the related code.

Secondly, I would like to know how do you change the permission, please provide the detail information.

Regards                      

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, May 29, 2015 6:11 AM