Package Upload Issue, Drag&Drop not possible. File Open Dialog not available RRS feed

• Question

• I already have an app in the store and have updated it many times. But now I cannot upload a new package with Internet Explorer, Chrome or Edge to update the app. Drag&Drop does not work and the file selection dialog cannot be opened. 
    Does anyone have an explanation for this problem?

Thanks

Sunday, May 3, 2020 8:33 PM

All replies

• Hi u9u10,

Do you mean that the function in the picture below is disabled? Can other functions in the page be modified? I can't reproduce your issue in my Package page, could you delete this submission,and create a new one to try again? Please feel free to update here, and I will pay attention to your thread.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 4, 2020 3:04 AM
  • You are right, the Drag&Drop space is not usable - I can drop a package, but it won't upload. Unfortunately the link "browse your files" is not usable because there is no link available - the text is not marked as a link.

This problem exists with all my products, so it might be the browser or a general error. I would like to avoid creating the product again. I've deleted the submission, started a new one several times -> same problem.

Thank you

Mario

Monday, May 4, 2020 6:20 PM
  • Hi u9u10,

Could you try again with another device? If device problems have been eliminated, then you could contact the team which could track your submission process.If you receive no response from the team for long time,please post your ticket number here, and I will help you to contact the team for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 3:00 AM
  • Also does not work with other devices. I'll contact the "team".

Thanks

• Edited by u9u10 Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:58 PM
    Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:49 PM
  • Hi u9u10,

Is there any update for your uploading issue? Did you receive the response form the team?

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, May 11, 2020 1:48 AM
  • Have you tried resetting your Windows App developer account?

Once you reset the account and log out and log back in, does the problem get solved?

That may help.

Monday, June 1, 2020 3:25 PM