Unable to hit on BizTalk Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

My scenario is as follows :

Before implementing with BizTalk, the workflow for actual service is as follows:

1. First client A consume the service B

2. Then Client A sends the request to Service B and service B give response to A.

Now we consume the service B in BizTalk and expose orchestration as a wcf service.We got a new biztalk url and we tested it with wcf test client and it is working fine.

Now in client A web config file, I replace the original url with biztalk url

and when client A sends request to BizTalk , we are not getting any request.No errors in log.

Why it can be happen ?How can we track that which server hits the biztalk ?

Should I again consume the Biztalk url in service A and then try to hit it ?

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2:29 PM

Answers

• After cheking the event logs , we are getting 500 error as follows:

2016-02-19 17:41:27 172.16.12.35 POST /MyService.asmx WSDL 80 - clientIP(let X) Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+MS+Web+Services+Client+Protocol+4.0.30319.1) 500 0 0 218

how can I find the inner details of the above error ?

After checking the web service form SOAP UI and WCF test client; it is working fine.

Monday, February 22, 2016 11:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Narayan,

As per your explanation

U have created a BizTalk wrapper services on top of B services--U have exposed BizTalk orchestration as service.

the IIS server which u have hosted BizTalk(wrapper Service) should run under the same account what BizTalk is running or Account should have permission on to it.

when client A is calling your wrapper service-Please check your IIS logs and Event viewer(In which server u have deployed the service).

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 6:13 PM
  • Did you check the binding? what binding u used to expose the service. Is client A is using same binding.

If you are using WSHttp binding check the security. Did you make security none in your receive location.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 6:27 PM
  • Hi Narayan,

Can you please try consuming the BizTalk service from fillder/soapUI to make sure the service is working?

Cheers

JB

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:35 PM
  • After cheking the event logs , we are getting 500 error as follows:

2016-02-19 17:41:27 172.16.12.35 POST /MyService.asmx WSDL 80 - clientIP(let X) Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+MS+Web+Services+Client+Protocol+4.0.30319.1) 500 0 0 218

how can I find the inner details of the above error ?

After checking the web service form SOAP UI and WCF test client; it is working fine.

Monday, February 22, 2016 11:39 AM