none
HOWTO C#/Programmatically set Java's Security Level to trust a Java app. RRS feed

• Question

• Please help,

I'm of course asking about Java in a C# forum, but, in case anyone has an answer, I'd much appreciate it.
    I need a C#/Programmatic way to set Java's Security Level to trust a Java app, as if one had gone into Java's Control Panel and set it manually.

Any solution, even if not C#, but say, C/C++/Command-Line based, would be appreciated, or even a link to say a good Java based forum that could answer my question.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hi J-S-B,

>>I need a C#/Programmatic way to set Java's Security Level to trust a Java app, as if one had gone into Java's Control Panel and set it manually.

As far as I know, C# could not Java's Security Level with Java's Control Panel. I am not familiar with Java's Control Panel's setting. if it save the setting in a file, we could change the file via c#.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:41 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. If I learn anything myself, I'll be sure to come back. IF anyone else has any such knowledge, please do share.
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:20 PM
  • Hi J-S-B,

I will also be concerned about it, if I get any information, I'll post here.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:32 AM