none
Visual Basic Project Window won't open in Excel RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Excel in Office 365 and I have created a number of userforms to use with Excel. In the past, when I click on 'Developer' in the ribbon and click on the 'Visual Basic' optiion, the VB Project Manager would open and I could select the form I wanted to work on. Now, when I click on the 'Visual Basic' option another menu appears with the following selections:[File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Debug, Run, Tools, Add-Ins, Window]. I've tried all those options, but nothing opens the VB Project Manager. Any ideas how to fix the problem?
    Friday, December 7, 2018 9:34 PM

All replies

• I am suspecting that you mean the "Project Explorer" which appears in the left column of the VBA editor. If so, from the menu options available click "View" and then select "Project Explorer" in the Drop Down.

Alternatively, when the VBA editor is displayed use Ctrl and R to display the Project Explorer.

Regards, OssieMac

Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:37 AM
  • Hi blicpost,

Did OssieMac's answer resolved your problem?

You can mark it as answer if it helped and please help us close the thread.

Best Regards,

Lina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, December 10, 2018 3:16 AM