Centering Ajatix image/banner rotator in Expression 4 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi distinguished forums members!

I consider myself to have a good working knowledge of making web pages with Microsoft Expression, I also used to use FrontPage years ago. I've run into a bit of a problem though with a new image/banner rotator from Ajatix though. I really like the product that is offered by this company. You can add it the finished code right into Expression and come up with great banner/photo rotations with this.

The making of the images to rotate couldn't be more simple, but when I add it to my site I am making, I cannot figure out how to center the rotating images and I've tried just about everything from 'manage editable regions' to trying to center the div, but to no avail. Can anyone figure this one out, I tried the Ajatix website for a forum and there isn't one. 

Oops just stumbled upon the answer... in managable editable regions ... set 'float' to none and 'auto' for left and right margins and you're done

Here's the page I created for a business partner with it!

http://www.creativecars.biz

Saturday, July 9, 2011 2:49 PM

All replies

• Witless SPAMmer, with an asinine 90s-style site. Ignore the twit.

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Saturday, July 9, 2011 4:48 PM