Windows 8 "Change user tile" is not opening

Question

• i have been having this problem for a while now. i click on "Change user tile", i wait for a big amount of time and is not opening, the first day worked fine, but now is not opening.
    Saturday, December 10, 2011 3:11 AM

Answers

• Did you installed any software before this problem happen?

Update Windows and install all update.

Try go to control panel and then refresh your PC.

Try restart your PC.

Use system restore and restore your system back before this problem.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:38 AM
  • Hi manolito62,

I would be doing the same as suggested by Cyber-Defend-Team but not exactly in the same order: I'd rather Restart-check the issue, Update-check, Restore-check and then Refresh/Reset if the issue is unresolved by Restore. I would also check the Device Manager for any problem device drivers, and whether the Screen Resolution is set at 1024x768 or higher, before the Refresh. I presume that you have your UAC enabled and updated your BIOS.

Irfan

Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:12 PM

All replies

• Did you installed any software before this problem happen?

Update Windows and install all update.

Try go to control panel and then refresh your PC.

Try restart your PC.

Use system restore and restore your system back before this problem.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:38 AM
  • Hi manolito62,

I would be doing the same as suggested by Cyber-Defend-Team but not exactly in the same order: I'd rather Restart-check the issue, Update-check, Restore-check and then Refresh/Reset if the issue is unresolved by Restore. I would also check the Device Manager for any problem device drivers, and whether the Screen Resolution is set at 1024x768 or higher, before the Refresh. I presume that you have your UAC enabled and updated your BIOS.

Irfan

Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:12 PM