none
How to program a function such as Presenter View in PowerPoint? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to write a program with a function such as Presenter View in PowerPoint: A slideshow will be displayed on projector, and the rest of window like presenter view in powerpoint will be displayed only on my computer screen. How I can do this function by using c#?

mehulviby

Friday, October 10, 2014 12:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>>A slideshow will be displayed on projector, and the rest of window like presenter view in powerpoint will be displayed only on my computer screen.<<

In PowerPoint, Presenter View can be used to do what you want. If you think it is not good enough and you want to customize another, I'm afraid there is no API provided to develop such a View in PowerPoint. If you want to develop a program and apply it to other applications, I think that is not related to Office development.

In addition, app for Office is basically a webpage that is hosted inside an Office client application. So your requirement is not related to the topic of this forum - Developing Apps for Office 2013.

Since you want to develop a C# function, you can consider posting in C# forum for more effective responses.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 13, 2014 3:33 AM