RDLC & CSS? RRS feed

• Question

• User8459315 posted

(Disclaimer: I am new to SSRS (and to this forum). Please be kind. :P)

I am creating a series of reports using a ReportView (NS: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms) and a Linq data context (hooking into stored procedures). So far I have been simply using the Report Wizard to create reports (this could certainly change if it meant a more favorable answer to my question below).

My (admittedly very general) question is: how much power does one have over report output using CSS? I see that ReportView has a CssClass attribute, but I'm looking to style the reports themselves using CSS. (Upon looking through the attributes of an .rdlc doc I could not find anything that really stuck out.)

Any tips + tricks for an SSRS newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Friday, April 25, 2008 9:56 AM

All replies

• User166240443 posted

i have some question.. is it posible to using css in rdlc or report viewer ??

Monday, October 25, 2010 5:49 AM
  • User1878859805 posted

Hi rbergeman,

I think this is not possible.

If you want any formating in RDLC's reports then you can only do this thing only with the help of properties that already mentioned in the RDLC's reports.

Regards

RKK

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:01 AM
  • User2105670541 posted

for internal formatting of reports, there is no option to set CSS class. You cannot set the report properties using CSS class

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:27 AM
  • User-1011137159 posted

Any tips + tricks for an SSRS newbie would be greatly appreciated.

For Formating of any RDLC reprots you can use properties of the reports. there are no any css attached with this because CSS is generally work with html pages, But here reports not bahaviouring like this.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:02 AM