Transaction Commit/Rollback RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I need to create a method, that cant wait until 5 min only. If this time is reach, i need to rollback all things that i need and do another stuf. I've already tried make it using a Timer and OnElapsedTime, but even when the time is reach, this method is executed in Parallel to the method that i need to Rollback, so it doesnt work for me.

Can someone point me to a direction?
    Thankz in advanced!

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Norkk,

According to your description, maybe the Transaction Methods will help you . It has a method Rollback() . Rolls back (aborts) the transaction.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Eason_H Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:16 AM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:48 AM

All replies

• What are you talking about? System.Transactions Namespace or RDBMS transactions?
    Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:29 PM
  • Hi Norkk,

According to your description, maybe the Transaction Methods will help you . It has a method Rollback() . Rolls back (aborts) the transaction.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Eason_H Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:16 AM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:48 AM