Outlook addin command bar is not showing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all...

I hav developed an addin for outlook. It is working in my machine correctly because it has Visual studio 2005, but in other machines (one with win xp, office 2003 and other with win xp and office 2007)  it is not showing at all.... I had this problem during the launch of 1st version of my addin but at that time I was not adding extensibility.dll, after adding extensibility.dll and also installing PIA it worked correctly. But now i m facing the same problem again. I m including extensibility.dll, also stdole.dll (i m using images for my buttons) with the setup.

I m using VS 2005 (C#) to develop the addin and Expecting it to work in Office 2003 and 2007.

Earlier i was adding a button in "standard" command bar of outlook and now i m creating my own commandbar. I thought this might be creating the problem so i tried putting the buttons to "standard" bar also, but it is not working.

I also tried installing extensibilityMSM, Office 2003 PIA in the test machine and then installed my addin, then also it is not working.

wat might be the problem? 

Thanks in advance
    Mahesh
    • Moved by Harry Zhu Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:55 AM relating to vsto (Moved from Visual C# General to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Friday, February 13, 2009 5:56 AM

All replies