none
Biztalk Server Map- No suitable Method found to override-Biztalk 2016 to 2020 Upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Folks,

I was doing the Biz talk upgrade from 2016 to 2020 and upgrading the Schema,Map, Pipeline and Orchestration project to .net framework 4.7.2. I am successfully able to build the Schema and pipeline project, but while build or rebuild the Map project in new environment from VS 2019, I am getting the following issue.

Error CS0115 'PollingDetail_To_UpdatePollingDetails.XsltEngine': no suitable method found to override.

Can anyone help me to resolve the above issue.

Also I tried to make new solution with map project and tried to build/Rebuild then also I am getting the same error- No sutable method found to Override, Please help.

Thanks In Advance.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 3:54 PM

Answers

• Hi All, I manage to resolve the issue mentioned. The issue was Microsoft.xlang.basetype.dll was the old version 2016, for biztalk 2020 Microsoft gave 100 KB dll which consist of new functionality related to biztalk 2020. However in old version 2016 , xlang.basetype.dll is of 94kb. Referring new dll in map project resolve the issue. Having said that, while converting the application make sure to reference new dll from biztalk server directory path and GAC 100 kb new dll. Thanks
    • Marked as answer by PB_cog Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:09 PM
    Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:08 PM

All replies

• Are there any custom functoids or anything else special in the map?
    Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:11 PM
  • Hi All, I manage to resolve the issue mentioned. The issue was Microsoft.xlang.basetype.dll was the old version 2016, for biztalk 2020 Microsoft gave 100 KB dll which consist of new functionality related to biztalk 2020. However in old version 2016 , xlang.basetype.dll is of 94kb. Referring new dll in map project resolve the issue. Having said that, while converting the application make sure to reference new dll from biztalk server directory path and GAC 100 kb new dll. Thanks
    • Marked as answer by PB_cog Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:09 PM
    Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:08 PM