Calling all gurus - advice on architecting multiple service solution... RRS feed

• Question

• User1792352931 posted

Hello,

I'm trying to decide the best way to design my solution, any suggestions or recommendations would be seriously appreciated.

My product is currently two mvc4 sites, one provides a 'seller' view of the world, the other provides the 'buyer' view, and they are pretty different.

I want to allow buyers to be able to add orders, and for sellers to provides quotes back. I was planning a nice signalr solution which would stream these quotes back to the buyer in real-time. To do this I think the whole 'orders' part of the product needs to live in the same mvc site so that I can share the cache etc. that I'll need to use.

My main problem with this is how I would authenticate with a second 'site' in a nice way, or could I share sessions between sites somehow? (I intend to host these on the same server ...)

Maybe I'm going totally the wrong route. Does anyone have any experience doing anything similar to this?

Thanks!

Rob

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:15 PM

Answers

• User-2079544531 posted

am working on a project much like ur project .. but i had made sellers and buyers interact in the same system but with different roles and authorizations.. that solves most of ur problem .. am working with mvc3

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:31 PM