none
When I want to add Custom SharePoint 2019 App from "All you can add" - Got error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I want to add Custom SharePoint 2019 App from "All you can add" - Got  the following error. Is there any idea on it. Thanks for everyone to help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application error when access /_layouts/15/addanapp.aspx, Error=The System Account cannot perform this action. 
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPAppAdministrationSecurityContext.ThrowIfSystemAccountIsNotAllowedAppOperations(SPUser user)   
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPApp.CreateAppInstance(SPWeb web, CultureInfo installationLocale)   
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.MarketplaceUtilities.InstallAppSynchronously(SPWeb web, Stream appStream, String oauthAppId, Guid productId, Boolean isUpgrade, CultureInfo installationCulture, SPAppSource source)   
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.MarketplaceUtilities.TriggerAppInstall(SPWeb web, String appCatalogId, SPAppMetadataCatalogType appCatalog, String oauthAppId, Boolean isUpgrade, CultureInfo installationCulture)   
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.StorefrontBase.AppDownload(Boolean isUpgrade, Boolean autoRedirect)   
     at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.StorefrontBase.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)   
     at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)   
     at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Sunday, August 25, 2019 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Will,

What is the type of the Custom App, SharePoint Hosted/Provider Hosted App or SPFX App solution ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:57 AM
  • SPFX App solution

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:02 PM
  • Hi Will,

Try to remove SPFX App from App Catalog firstly and then redeploy it by following the article below:

Deploy your client-side web part to a SharePoint page (Hello World part 3)

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:53 AM
  • Hi Jerry,

I attempt to deal with this issue by following the instruction, but the status is the same.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:16 AM
  • Hi Will,

This issue happened after deploying and adding the SPFX Solution ? Did this issue happen for other site collections ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:07 AM
  • Jerry,

This issue happened after deploying and adding the SPFX Solution ? -> Correct

Did this issue happen for other site collections ? I have no idea on it. need to give it a try

thanks

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:09 AM
  • Hi Will,

Now, just try to remove the deployed SPFX App from App Catalog directly to see if the error still exists when opening "/_layouts/15/addanapp.aspx".

Thanks

Best Regards

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:13 AM
  • yup, later I will try it once again and keep you informed.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:14 AM
  • Hi Will,

Did the suggestion above work for your, please share some updates if possible.

Thanks

Best Regards

Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:42 AM