none
How do you change the language of Azure ACS identity provide login pages RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating a web application for French speaking users. I got Azure ACS working with my web application, but all the login pages for Google, Live, Facebook are in English.

I can't create a custom page here, since all the urls are no longer at my site but at google, Windows Live, etc. So how do I get Azure ACS to direct users to French login pages?

Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Set your browser's language to French (move it to the top of list), clear browser cache see if works.

BR,

Arwind

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Thursday, June 14, 2012 9:37 AM
  • Can you add a postfix to the URL? ie. for device logins we need to add an extra parameter to the url to get the mobile optimized version of the fb. login page or the live login page.
    Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:16 PM
  • I did the browser language change setting, and it works for Windows Live and Facebook, but not Google.

Even if it works for all, I need a way to enforce language so it's not dependent on browser setting. My client will not be happy with tweaking with browser settings since many users are not computer literate and it will create massive headaches.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:01 PM