locked
Date function doesn't work RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello again,

    I developed a database file using Access 2007 for a small business use.

    When I tried to run this application on business's computer which uses Access 2013, I had an error says that there's a broken or missing reference to the file "UmoutlookAddIn.dll".

    Besides, if I click "Confirm", the applications runs ok as far as I know. The only problem I managed to find is that the function date() doesn't work properly, it shows an unexpected characters.

    How can I fix this problem?

    best regards,

    Eyal.


    Saturday, August 30, 2014 10:42 AM

Answers

  • Open the database on your own PC.

    Activate the Visual Basic Editor.

    Select Tools > References...

    The references that are in use have their check box ticked. They are listed at the top.

    Clear the check box for "Microsoft Exchange Add-In".

    Click OK.


    Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

    Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:30 AM
  • Yes, missing References can cause that type of problems.  You need to fix the References Collection to get the database to work properly.

    See Doug Steele's article Access Reference Problems.

     


    Van Dinh

    Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:02 PM

All replies

  • Open the database on your own PC.

    Activate the Visual Basic Editor.

    Select Tools > References...

    The references that are in use have their check box ticked. They are listed at the top.

    Clear the check box for "Microsoft Exchange Add-In".

    Click OK.


    Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

    Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:30 AM
  • Yes, missing References can cause that type of problems.  You need to fix the References Collection to get the database to work properly.

    See Doug Steele's article Access Reference Problems.

     


    Van Dinh

    Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:02 PM