none
Error in BizTalk: Could not load type 'DynamicsAx5.VoidMessage' from assembly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm a freshly started BizTalk developer and I'm running into an error in BizTalk that I can't figure out (copy below).

There are no other BizTalk developers within my organization, and our external support doesn't know why this errors keeps occurring.

I hope someone can help me?

The .dll is properly installed in the GAC.

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "Snd_AXAos08" with URL "ax5://dest-dax-02:2712". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"An unexpected failure occurred while processing a message. The following error has occurred: Could not load type 'DynamicsAx5.VoidMessage' from assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.BizTalk.Adapter.Schemas, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.".

• Edited by Eva Hamers Wednesday, July 1, 2015 1:00 PM
    Wednesday, July 1, 2015 1:00 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

I think you have missed to add reference for  Microsoft.Dynamics.BizTalk.Adapter.Schemas.dll to your project .

Add a reference to the Microsoft Dynamics AX schemas assembly from the BizTalk project. A reference to this assembly enables you to import a schema for a particular document.

1. In the Visual Studio  Solution Explorer, right-click the References node and select Add Reference.

2. Click the Browse tab.

3. Browse to the Microsoft Dynamics AX install location of <Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation Directory>\Client\Bin\ Microsoft.Dynamics.BizTalk.Adapter.Schemas.dll.

4. Double-click the assembly (.dll file). It will appear in the Selected projects and components grid.

5. Click OK. The assembly reference appears under the References node in the Visual Studio Solution Explorer.

For More reference go to below MSDN blog post

How to: Create the BizTalk assembly

How to: Configure AIF for use with BizTalk Server

Thanks

Abhishek

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 5:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Eva,

The probable cause of the issue are:

• You didn’t install the assembly specified in the error.
    • Your DLL depend on other DLL’s to get its job done and if you didn’t copy or install those too, you’d indeed get this error message.
    • Or you have installed an older version of the assembly.

Solution:

Make sure that you have the latest version of the assembly installed.

• Rebuild the solution.
    • Deploy the correct solution.

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 3:09 PM
  • Hi ,

I think you have missed to add reference for  Microsoft.Dynamics.BizTalk.Adapter.Schemas.dll to your project .

Add a reference to the Microsoft Dynamics AX schemas assembly from the BizTalk project. A reference to this assembly enables you to import a schema for a particular document.

1. In the Visual Studio  Solution Explorer, right-click the References node and select Add Reference.

2. Click the Browse tab.

3. Browse to the Microsoft Dynamics AX install location of <Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation Directory>\Client\Bin\ Microsoft.Dynamics.BizTalk.Adapter.Schemas.dll.

4. Double-click the assembly (.dll file). It will appear in the Selected projects and components grid.

5. Click OK. The assembly reference appears under the References node in the Visual Studio Solution Explorer.

For More reference go to below MSDN blog post

How to: Create the BizTalk assembly

How to: Configure AIF for use with BizTalk Server

Thanks

Abhishek

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 5:04 PM