none
Find and replace numbers in Microsoft Word RRS feed

• Question

• I need to find all English Numbers in word and replace them as Hindi numbers  , I have used in the replace feature of Microsoft Word [0-9] and it is displaying all the english numbers but what should I type in the replace text box in order to replace them by Hindi numbers ?

cause in my word file I have numbers that are displayed in Hindi and others are displayed in English , I want them all to be dispalyed in Hindi , and I dont want to change from context to Hindi in Word configuration .

• Edited by Georges Naffah Monday, December 13, 2010 8:33 AM more clarification
    Monday, December 13, 2010 8:17 AM

Answers

• Hi Georges

<<but what should I type in the replace text box in order to replace them by Hindi numbers>>

This appears to be an end-user, not a deveoper (programming) question. I recommend you ask this in the forums that specialize in end-user questions on the Answers site:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/Office

There are a lot more people there with experience in this kind of thing than you'll find here...

When you post, please specify the VERSION of Word you're using, as that does affect what features are available in the context of your question.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Monday, December 20, 2010 12:16 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 8:32 AM