none
Is currently not available RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I publish my app 11/12/2015.
    Certification ok, status: In the Store.
    Page: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/games/%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%B8-%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%8F/9nblggh1xzbl

But, can't download app, button disabled and caption: "МЕХИ. Земля is currently not available".
    What's wrong ?
    Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:18 AM

All replies

• Hello p_VS,

It may take a couple days after publication for your application to integrate with the store across all published markets and platforms. If there seems to still be an issue with the publication, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:01 PM
  • Hello Justin H.,

A week has passed. I think this is a very long time.
    I am writing in support of the answers:

November 13th(2 days ago)

I understand you have concerns about your app appearing in the store that you just published yesterday.  Rest assured that there's nothing to be concerned about.  Once an app is published it will take approximately 24-hours for it to propagate in the store.  Please note that it can take longer if a regions'' servers are slower.  This will be the same thing when you submit app updates, you'll want to give it approximately 24-hours to propagate in the store. 

November 17th(6 days ago)

I just reviewed the app МЕХИ. Земля. It appears to be available for download on Windows 10 devices. If you are still unable to download/install the app, can you capture a screenshot of the message and send that to me? Looking forward to your response.
    • Edited by p_VS Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:02 AM
    Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:01 AM