none
How to access Azure Sandbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to complete following example on Microsoft Learn

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/build-ml-model-with-azure-stream-analytics/

Howerver, There is a message displaying right side of the page saying "This module requires a sandbox to complete. A sandbox gives you access to Azure resources. Your Azure subscription will not be charged. The sandbox may only be used to complete training on Microsoft Learn. Use for any other reason is prohibited, and may result in permanent loss of access to the sandbox." I do not have any idea how what is sandbox and how to create it. I searched couple of hours on the internet but could not find a proper guideline or explanation for this.

Please Guide me how to create azure Sandbox environment

Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hi

It is just as part of Terms & Conditions and nothing to do from our end.

Just says not to be used as part of commercial purpose.

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:33 AM
  • Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am checking are you still suffering from this issue? Please let us know if you still have any question. Thanks.

Regards,

Yutong

Monday, October 14, 2019 8:32 PM
  • Hi

Just checking in to see if my initial reply helped or you still facing any issues.

If my initial reply answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:37 AM