Workflow Persistence on SQL Server 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was going through following page

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd489420.aspx

On one of the paragraph it says:

"The .NET Framework 4.5 ships with the SqlWorkflowInstanceStore class, which allows persistence of data and metadata about workflow instances into a SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008 database"

Now that we have SQL Server 2012, will the same classes work with it? or do we need to wait for a stable release / patch on Workflow Foundation Persistence?

Thanks!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:12 AM

Answers

• Hi DarshanJoshi

Thanks for your feedback.

As we know, SQL Server has backward compatibility, I think you can use the .NET Framework 4.5 ships with the SqlWorkflowInstanceStore class in SQL Server 2012.

hope it helps,

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, October 14, 2013 12:32 PM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 9:36 AM

All replies

• Hello there,

If this is not the right forum, point me to the one where I can get answer....

Thanks

Darshan

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:06 AM
  • Hi DarshanJoshi

Thanks for your feedback.

As we know, SQL Server has backward compatibility, I think you can use the .NET Framework 4.5 ships with the SqlWorkflowInstanceStore class in SQL Server 2012.

hope it helps,

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, October 14, 2013 12:32 PM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 9:36 AM