none
BizTalk R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am stuck and have been battling for 5 days with this now.

I have the the Microsoft.Practices.ESB installes and working. It works fine on my pc but as soon as I try to connect from another pc the channel open throws the normal Channel is in a faulted state. I am using a domian account and my binding looks as follows

<binding name="WSHttpBinding_IWorkflowTaskManager" closeTimeout="00:01:00"
                     openTimeout="00:01:00" receiveTimeout="00:10:00" sendTimeout="00:01:00"
                     bypassProxyOnLocal="false" transactionFlow="false" hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"
                     maxBufferPoolSize="274748364" maxReceivedMessageSize="274748364"
                     messageEncoding="Text" textEncoding="utf-8" useDefaultWebProxy="true"
                     allowCookies="false">
                        <readerQuotas maxDepth="32" maxStringContentLength="274748364"
                         maxArrayLength="116384" maxBytesPerRead="274748364" maxNameTableCharCount="274748364" />
                        <reliableSession ordered="true" inactivityTimeout="00:10:00"
                         enabled="false" />
                        <security mode="Message">
                            <transport clientCredentialType="None" proxyCredentialType="Windows"
                             realm="" />
                            <message clientCredentialType="Windows" negotiateServiceCredential="true"
                             algorithmSuite="Default" establishSecurityContext="true" />
                        </security>
                    </binding>

<endpoint address="http://sasfin3.bbdnet.bbd.co.za/ESB.ItineraryServices.Response.WCF/ProcessItinerary.svc"
            binding="wsHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="WSHttpBinding_ITwoWayAsync"
            contract="Sasfin.BFS.WebServiceProxy.ESBService.ProcessRequestResponse" name="WSHttpBinding_ITwoWayAsync" >
                    <identity>
                        <userPrincipalName value="BizTalkService@bbdnet.bbd.co.za" />
                    </identity>
                </endpoint>

</client>

We are pushing a big payload back.

When calling from a client pc no exception occur put the response is null?

Thank you in advance.

Ed 

Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Ed,

Can you provide more information about your scenario?

As far as I understood ,you have a BizTalk WCF receive location, and you are trying to consume it with your WCF client. It works fine when your client is in the same machine as BizTalk, but you're getting channel is in faulted state error opening the channel when your client is in a remote machine?

Do you see any event log errors? What's the exact exception are you getting? any other info in the exception telling the actual cause? can you check the inner exception?

Can you try to set the security mode of your binding (both client and BizTalk receive location) from "Message" to "None" and see if it works?

Can you enable the WCF message tracing and see if there is any clue there?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc185438.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms733025.aspx

-Karahan

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 5:49 AM