DAAB Presentation RRS feed

• Question

• User-2077437193 posted
    Just an FYI, I'll be giving a talk to the San Diego ASP.NET SIG here in San Diego this Tuesday (October 21st). The talk will be on the MS DAAB. If you cannot make the talk, you can check out my presentation materials here. For those interested in attending the talk, you can learn more about the location and talk here. Hope to see you there! :-)
    Sunday, October 19, 2003 2:30 PM

All replies

• User-1087604911 posted
    Scott this is great stuff! Thanks. I am using the DAB 2.0 in my architecture and I ported it to Oracle and it is working great for us. I need to look at 3.0 because of the ability to support multiple databases which we are now doing. Your presentation is quite helpful that I can show members of my team to get them up to speed. Thanks again.
    Friday, December 5, 2003 8:18 AM
  • User1890423218 posted
    Hi Regarding DAAB,i found out that there is a small bug when i m using this DAAB version2. I had an error message saying "object must implement iConvertible" and i google it found out there is a bug in DAAB v2 but when i tries to solve it,it create another error. Please help. Thank you alot. Regards, Dorris
    Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:08 AM