none
Enterprise 2015 Project Properties

Question

• I have Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 installed. In Ultimate 2013, I had a smorgasbord of project property settings, enabling me to modify various values and references for my project within one tab. Now in 2015, the My Project settings have been reduced to only changing the project name. I cannot add references like I could in 2013, and many of the other settings that were there have disappeared. My end goal in this is to add an SQLite data connection to my project, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

• Moved by Kristin Xie Friday, February 19, 2016 5:48 AM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:19 AM

All replies

• https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-us/home?category=visualstudio

VS issues are discussed the VS forum, since this is not a C# issue.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:04 AM
  • Hi abrinkley,

Please tell us which type of your project and what settings disappeared in your Visual Studio 2015?

According to your description, you want to connect to SQLite from your Visual Studio 2015 project. Please refer to the suggestion from John in below feedback which introduce how to connect SQLite from Visual Studio 2015. Hope it can help you.

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/1800520/sqlite-datasource-not-available-in-vs-2015

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Monday, February 22, 2016 7:23 AM
  • Weiwei,

Sorry. I'm relatively new to Visual Studio and brand new to this forum. The project type I'm using is Blank App (Universal Windows), and I'd prefer to code in either VB or C#. I've never created a Universal app before, so it's quite a test to my intuition. I would liken it to learning to create a WPF application, which I have also never done.

I actually did a little more research and testing, and I found that the issue I'm having relates to developing a Universal project, not necessarily to VS 2015. The setting I thought that was missing was actually Resources, but I can see now that 2015 still provides this in a classic Windows Forms Application.

Thank you for your help. I'll be sure to soon try the suggestions in your link.

-ab

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:45 AM
  • Hi abrinkley,

Thanks for your response.

If your problem is related to Universal app development, I suggest you post your problem to Developing Universal app forum for a better help. For WPF developing problem, the WPF forum is a good choice.

If your problem is related to Visual Studio IDE, please try the suggestions in my first reply and if there has any problem, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 7:41 AM