Calendar Control for Windows store apps

Question

• Im searching for a calendar control for windows store apps
    something like this, that when i select a day i get to see information about that day , like meetings and such 

is there anything of sorts ? , free if possible.

Saturday, April 11, 2015 12:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Thought2,

Sorry, as far as I know currently there is no in-build calendar control, but there are quite lot of third party calendar control developed by communities also companies, try to search with key words: "windows store app calendar control", you would be able to find some.

Hope this helps.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, April 13, 2015 2:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Thought2,

Sorry, as far as I know currently there is no in-build calendar control, but there are quite lot of third party calendar control developed by communities also companies, try to search with key words: "windows store app calendar control", you would be able to find some.

Hope this helps.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, April 13, 2015 2:24 AM
  • ok thanks :)
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:58 PM