none
Biztalk Accelerator for Rosettanet Help Required Urgent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I'm working on integration project for Oil and Gas Industry. We need to exchange Invoices with our different Customers using Rosettanet Framework. Since we are already using Biztalk so we adapted to use its Accelerator for Rosettanet. The PIP we are using to exchange invoices is provided by PIDX which is P21 for Invoice and P22 for InvoiceResponse. Currently i'm able to submit invoice to a customer but when i get the response our system is not generating its Acknowledgement which is wierd. We are using Single Action Asynchronous process so whenever we send an invoice we get an acknowledgement from other party and this should happen same in reverse order. So whenever customer send Invoice Response our system should generate its Acknowledgement automatically but its not doing that. 

When i look at the Tracked Messages in Biztalk Admin console i can see that Biztalk received the InvoiceResponse message and BTARN receive pipeline executed successfully but after that no subscriber is found for the message. I can see that BTARN Receive Pipeline decoded the message successfully but at the end message box gives routing failure error because no subscriber is found for that message. According to the flow diagram in Microsoft Articles once message is received and pipeline executes successfully Public Responder Orchestration should process that message and then pass it to Private Responder Orchestration. But this doesn't happen even i can't see that Public Responder Orchestration has subscribed to such messages.

Can anyone help me out i shall be very thankful.

Thanks.

Ammar

• Moved by Leonid Ganeline Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:53 AM (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Monday, August 6, 2012 7:45 PM

All replies

• Ammar,

As per my knowledge if the Partner Interface Process (PIP) is single-action, in that case the only response is an acknowledgement signal message. If the PIP is double-action, then the responder will process and send a response message, and subsequently receive an acknowledgment for that response.

So you need to use the double action PIP. But I am not sure if double action PIP is supported for PIDX by BTARN. So you can try this at your end.

Please mark the post answered your question as answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, it'll help other users who are visiting your thread for the similar problem, Regards -Rohit Sharma (http://rohitt-sharma.blogspot.com/)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:28 AM
  • Hi Rohit,

You are right in Single Action PIP the only response is Acknowledgement and we are using Single Action Asynchronous configurations. So we have created two Trade Partner Agreements in our scenario. One is to send the Invoice and other is to Receive the Invoice Response. Agreements are correct and whenever we send the Invoice we get back its Acknowledgement after that Orchestration completes successfully. But when other party sends the Response after sometime the Receive Port executes the BTARN Receive Pipeline successfully but after that no one picks the message. RNIF Receive Port didn't give any error while executing the Receive Pipeline in which it decodes message and also perform Party Resolution which means message is valid. But it didn't trigger Responder Orchestration so that it process the message and send back the Acknowledgement to the party as response. I checked all the orchestrations and ports Enlisted and running. 

Thanks,

Ammar

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:54 AM
  • Hi Ammar,

I'm having similar issue. Did you resolve your issue?

Thanks,

Tong

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:38 PM
  • Hi TongTrinh,

Its a bit complex solution but you can check your settings for PIP Configuration in BTARN Console. Please check for the Initiator and Responder settings and see if they are configured properly on both end.

Thanks.

If you find the post helpful please mark it as Helpful and if it provides answer to your solution mark it as Answer, Regards - Ammar Ahmed Khan (ammar.khan@alliedc.com)

Thursday, November 1, 2012 6:54 AM