Fetching Continous Data in two List items on page in SSRS 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am trying to fetch data in two list items on a single ssrs page.I have table that has DepatmentID,GroupName and Name columns.Two ListItems are placed next to each other on a single page in a report.Data is getting populated in a three textboxes in list items.

I want to have DepartmentID 1 to 10 populated in first listitem and from 11 to 16 in next list items.I did try to do with two
    seperate datasets with range defined on departmentid which was successfully done but is there any other way to do it,possible with  expressions??? tried expression but no success...

Thanx in advance...

srm_2010

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:27 PM

All replies

• Hi  srm_2010

Seems you have achieved your goal in one way, could you please offer the detailed information about your requirement for us ?  report structure snapshot , the excepted report preview ,data sample (the whole dataset and the separated dataset)

That would be helped a lot .

Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:13 AM

• srm_2010

Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:50 PM
  • Hi  srm_2010

According to the preview snapshot , if you want to get the report like your preview ,you could just use 2 list to achieve it . if you want to use the expression for the reportitem is the tablix  to achieve it ,it seems not available. Per I know , the Tablix (A) which nested in another Tablix (B), all the settings for Tablix A seems not worked . for example : Tablix A have page break for each row , while Tablix B have no page break , in the preview, the report only have one page.

Report structure :

Result:

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Mitarai Queen Monday, July 30, 2018 6:57 AM
    Friday, July 27, 2018 6:31 AM
  • ok thanx.I wll have to try the solution u have given.

srm_2010

Friday, July 27, 2018 10:12 AM
  • Hi  srm_2010

How is your issue going these days ? if you like to ,  You could mark the appropriate reply as answer or share your solution. So that other member in this forum would be benefit from it.

BR,

Eric Liu

Monday, July 30, 2018 6:58 AM
  • not yet

srm_2010

Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:28 AM
  • Hi  srm_2010

How is your issue going during these time?  If you like to ,  You could mark the appropriate reply as answer or share your solution. So that other member in this forum would be benefit from it.

BR,

Eric Liu

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 1:53 AM