Classic Bluetooth Get List of Paired Device and Read The Connection State. RRS feed

• Question

• User375701 posted

Hello everyone,

I'm making a simple Cross Platform Xamarin apps on Android and iOS that utilize Classic Bluetooth.

I've found a lot of bluetooth plugins but all of them are for Bluetooth LE, so I need to find another one for classic bluetooth or create one.

I need to find a way to get list of paired bluetooth device and also check the connection state of those devices.

Is there any plugin or code sample that I can learn from for both Android and iOS?

Regards.

Thursday, September 20, 2018 5:48 AM

All replies

• User379047 posted

Hi tonchen,

I'm having the same issue, I'm looking for a library on Xamarin.iOS for classic Bluetooth and all I found was BLE or Xamarin.Forms.

Did you found something?

Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:08 PM
  • User386764 posted

any thing?

Monday, July 1, 2019 11:04 PM
  • User386764 posted

face the same problem, any solutions?

Monday, July 1, 2019 11:05 PM
  • User246263 posted

Any solutions? I'm looking for classic Bluetooth connectivity from Xamarin.Forms for ios, android, and uwp.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:23 AM
  • User390385 posted

There is no Bluetooth Classic Plugin for Xamarin crossplatform!

Here is a step by step guide which helps you to solve your problem for calssic Bluetooth in Android: https://nerd-corner.com/android-bluetooth-classic-app-for-arduino-fan-control/ It is Bluetooth fan controller. The Xamarin Android App controlls an Arduino via HC 05 or HC 06.

You can download the full sourcecode at the end of the post

Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:50 PM