none
Webbrowser in Visual Studio copying login information from ex. Chrome?

Question

• In my project I inserted a WebBrowser, and I navigated it to (let's use facebook in this example) Facebook.

It immediately loaded MY Facebook account. It was logged in, like I would be logged in like I would be using Chrome.

Is there an option to make every WebBrowser I insert into my project empty? Empty in a way that I need to login, and that it doesn't copy the login information/cookies from my Chrome (default) browser?

If that would be possible I could use it for bot purposes, but for now that's not possible. And also: I can't do a simple LOGIN > LOGOUT through script because I need every account to be logged in at the same time.

Question made easy: I want to insert 5 browser into my Visual Studio C# project and login to a different (eg Facebook) account on each browser. How can I do this?

Monday, August 01, 2016 11:20 PM

Answers

• Hi narhanvj,

Thank you for your post.

>>I want to insert 5 browser into my Visual Studio C# project and login to a different (eg Facebook) account on each browser

For this question, there is no way to realize this currently, because webbrowser's function is an encapsulating of IE.

If IE can't do this function, neither does webbrowser.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 7:17 AM