Is this possible - Excel web part - drill down- power pivot RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a brand new SP2013 installation.

I add and Excel web part and add in my Excel document. The excel doc displays fine, but when I double click a cell - it doesn't 'drill down' (open another power pivot tab).

Is there any way in SP2013 to have my excel doc drill down into the underlying data?

qeqw

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 4:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As a workaround, you can create a table and see the underlying data by switch the view.

Best Regards,

Dennis

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Patrick_Liang Friday, June 3, 2016 9:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:50 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As a workaround, you can create a table and see the underlying data by switch the view.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Patrick_Liang Friday, June 3, 2016 9:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:50 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:13 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Dennis

I would be able to show the source power pivot data in this ?

qeqw

Saturday, June 4, 2016 1:31 AM
  • Hi,

This is as a workaround, we can use a table to show the source power pivot data, Excel Web Access web part can't provide the drill down feature in currently.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Monday, June 6, 2016 1:52 AM