App isn't in the app store any more because of age rating RRS feed

• Question

• What should i do? I've emailed to reportapp@microsoft.com, and waiting. But it's no replay till now. In the develop center, I can't resubmitting any more, should I wait the email?

Message: Your app was unpublished for policy 11.11, Age Ratings: The age rating questionnaire was not completed by the deadline of September 30, 2016.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:25 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If you have improved your app to comply with the Policy, you'll need to contact reportapp@microsoft.com to acquire the availability of the "update" button in Dashboard. So you have been following the correct path to resubmit your app, just keep waiting for a time. 

If you still don't receive response after that, you could contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can access the specific application.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:43 AM
    Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:43 AM
  • Hello,

Anything update? Have you received the email and resubmit your app? If not, please share your publisher info and app name.

If you still have any other question, please feel free to ask here. If the suggestion is helpful to you, you may mark it as answer so that other community can know how to deal with this issue more conveniently.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:25 AM