none
Playing and Streaming DRM (Blueray disc) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Community Members,

I have a question regarding playing and steaming of DRM supported video files.

Which player we need to updated which can play and stream the DRM supported blue ray disc content files. ?

How to update the DRM key ? 

please suggest me for this requirement.

Regards,

Misbah

Senior Design Engineer T.E.S Electroni Solutions (Bangalore-India) www.tes-dst.com email-misbah.khan@tes-dst.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:56 AM

Answers

• not a driver develop question. typically you use a 3rd party bluray player which has the right keys

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 10:58 PM

All replies

• not a driver develop question. typically you use a 3rd party bluray player which has the right keys

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015 10:58 PM
  • hello Doron,

How and from where can i get the blue ray player for windows ?

If i want to develop how could i do that ?

How to update the new keys and how to stream the data if i get or try to develop .

Regards,

Misbah

Senior Design Engineer T.E.S Electroni Solutions (Bangalore-India) www.tes-dst.com email-misbah.khan@tes-dst.com

Thursday, January 8, 2015 1:10 PM
  • you need to work with the owners of the bluray specs and keys. It is a licensing and compliance issue.

Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:58 PM
  • Ok ... please elaborate few points as :

Where and how to get bluray player ?

How to develop in case if we have to develop the player ?

Any documentation reference with respect to windows regarding Bluray and DRM + updating the keys ?

--- Misbah

Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:02 PM