none
Visual Studio C# Trial Extension RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've been attempting to extend my trial of Visual Studio C# by getting an registration key. But whenever I click obtain my registration key, I find myself at an unresponsive webpage (after logging in, all I get is a blank page). How can I fix this error?

Thanks,

Akshay

Friday, October 13, 2017 10:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Akshay,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Could you please tell us your VS version? VS 2010, 2012 2015 or 2017? Express, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate?

Does any error message show up on the unresponsive webpage?

For example, VS 2010 Express registry page is no longer available on the website, you'd better use it with a MSDN subscription, I suggest you could contact Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers  to get a better help.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 16, 2017 7:54 AM
  • Hi AkshayXP,

What I know is that the old VS version like VS2010 or VS2008 has the page register issue.

Since they are really old versions, if you use them before, I suggest you use the higher VS version like VS2015 or VS2017, for example, the VS2015/VS2017 community version which was free.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:01 AM