Load search data directly to the cloud. RRS feed

• Question

• Is their any possibility to load the data gathered through the elasticsearch open source search engine text bar. Kindly, tell me the ways to do the stuff. I have my website hosted on Cloudways which is a managed cloud hosting platform and it has an option to enable elasticsearch open source search engine text bar with just one click. If not elasticsearch then some other open source search engine text bar that may work the same way.

• Edited by RoseFrost Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:42 AM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 11:07 AM

All replies

• Hi RoseFrost,

Could you please share more information related to SQL Server about this problem? Do you want to insert data captured from search engine text bar to SQL Server or some other thing?

Generally, we will use some JS script to capture the data in search engine text bar.

Best Regards,

Teige

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:54 AM