none
Azure Logic Apps to transform JSON to XML RRS feed

• Question

• New to Azure... surprised that there's not a liquid template to convert JSON to XML... how do I use the xml() function to convert the string? any special considerations such as first converting from base64 encoded string? how do I use the context help? to insert the JSON document into the xml() function? Thanks in advance.
    Saturday, October 31, 2020 4:04 AM

Answers

• ...was able to decipher the documentation (context help with examples would have helped, or the working boilerplate / template code examples)... using composition function seems to be a treasure... overall nice job with #LogicApps. will upload the screenshots which are more helpful as soon as Microsoft's TechNet admins verify my account.
    • Edited by Moore Lee Saturday, October 31, 2020 8:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by Moore Lee Tuesday, November 3, 2020 7:10 AM
    Saturday, October 31, 2020 8:43 PM

All replies

• pleas check hope it helps you

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-enterprise-integration-liquid-transform

if it helps you please marked as answer thanks

Saturday, October 31, 2020 5:59 AM
  • thank you... I did skim thru the documentation and it's quite useful particularly the functions
    Saturday, October 31, 2020 8:26 PM
  • ...was able to decipher the documentation (context help with examples would have helped, or the working boilerplate / template code examples)... using composition function seems to be a treasure... overall nice job with #LogicApps. will upload the screenshots which are more helpful as soon as Microsoft's TechNet admins verify my account.
    • Edited by Moore Lee Saturday, October 31, 2020 8:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by Moore Lee Tuesday, November 3, 2020 7:10 AM
    Saturday, October 31, 2020 8:43 PM
  • https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-enterprise-integration-liquid-transform

please find answer

Saturday, October 31, 2020 9:06 PM