none
Workflow email conditions 2013 not 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Workflow that emails to particular addresses dependent on the "Topic" field.

There are 5 Topic choices so 5 different email addresses and 5 different Workflows.

I chose to do it this way, different Workflows for different choices.

I have another field called "Category" that comes before the "Topic" field.

I have a Workflow to email dependent on "Category", but I need it to ignore the "Topic" Workflow if the "Category" Chosen is "Blue".

Any ideas?

Gee

• Edited by GretaF Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:31 PM
    Tuesday, January 7, 2020 7:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Gee,

Set the condition firstly check Category field value not equal to Blue and then check Topic field equal to somevalue and send to different email address:

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 2:48 AM
  • Hi Greata,

Is there any updates ? Did the logic above solve your question ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:55 AM