How to add new CSP Entity to our CSP subscription? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We got some new CSP Partners who would like to use Cloudyn. Usually I only have to set up their Main Account for access and Create the Hierarchy for accessing the proper Azure Subscription's data only.

However It seems something happened, the "new" customer is not automatically addedd/pulled into the entity list (In the past I didn't really have to add them manually as I recall).

Anyways I was trying to add new Entity however the proper Category is not there. What I was looking for is MS-AZR-0145P - Azure CSP however that doesn't exists in the list.

Please provide some help and info, thanks!

Monday, March 4, 2019 9:16 AM

Answers

• Hello Peter,

Thank you for the additional information. It looks like our support team will need to investigate further so please open a Service Request per the following steps:

• Azure Portal > Help + Support > New Support Request > Service: Billing > Cloudyn Legacy
    • Azure Portal > Help + Support > New Support Request > Service: Billing > Azure Cost Management

Sincerely, Ben

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:41 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hello Peter,

Thanks for your interest in setting up Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn and for letting us know about this issue.

There are different setup instructions for Cloudyn for consumer, EA, and CSP:

• For CSP to setup Cloudyn you need an App ID, Commerce ID, and Secret Key.

Please see the articles on how to setup Cloudyn for each Azure subscription type:

You can also see the following forums for more information about setting up Cloudyn as an indirect customer:

Sincerely, Ben

Monday, March 4, 2019 4:55 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Ben,

Sorry if I was not clear.

-We already have a csp setup, I don't have to register.
    -A new partner who recently added to our partner relationship and have active azure consumption is not showing up in our cloudyn Entity list

-So I log in to my partnercenter account, go to the partner's tennant, go through cloudyn...
    -I go to account management
    -Add new account
    -I copy and paste the customer tennant ID
    -And when I'm trying to find the rate ID, it is not in the list. MS-AZR-0145P - Azure CSP

This is the issue I need help with.

Sidenote: Our Account list is populated with our partner tennants, and as far as I remember I didn't really have to add any of them manually in the past, they should be just "pulled" from our account.

Also the related Rate ID Documentation is invalid for CSP, since the billing information is nonexistent on the tennant. I'm referring to this one: https://azure.cloudyn.com/assets/tutorials/AddingAzureResourceManager.pdf

And FYI: most of the EA related documentation is invalid for CSP these documents literally not helping at all, since you can't access these sites/options.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:18 AM
  • Hello Peter,

Thank you for the additional information. It looks like our support team will need to investigate further so please open a Service Request per the following steps:

• Azure Portal > Help + Support > New Support Request > Service: Billing > Cloudyn Legacy
    • Azure Portal > Help + Support > New Support Request > Service: Billing > Azure Cost Management

Sincerely, Ben

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:41 PM
    Owner