none
What does rightMargin mean? RRS feed

Answers

• Good Morning Dave:

I believe the issue is due to missing 'allowoverlap' attribute from word\document.xml for 4th and 5th image. If we set this flag on both these images, then they show up correctly. You can set this flag through UI by selecting ‘Allow overlap’ option:

This ‘allowoverlap' attribute is our extension to standard and is specified in following section of MS-OI29500

2.1.1823 Part 4 Section 19.2.2.28, shapedefaults (New Shape Defaults)

b. The standard makes no mention of an allowoverlap attribute.

Office uses this attribute to specify whether a shape can overlap another shape; its allowed values are true and false, where false will cause the shape to shift left or right to avoid an overlap.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Regards

Tarun Chopra | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Friday, July 8, 2016 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Dave

Thank you for your question. One of our Protocols Engineers will respond to assist.

Thanks,

Jeff McCashland | Microsoft Protocols Open Specifications Team

Monday, July 4, 2016 1:17 AM
  • Hello Dave: I'll look into it and get back.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 12:32 AM
  • Good Morning Dave:

I believe the issue is due to missing 'allowoverlap' attribute from word\document.xml for 4th and 5th image. If we set this flag on both these images, then they show up correctly. You can set this flag through UI by selecting ‘Allow overlap’ option:

This ‘allowoverlap' attribute is our extension to standard and is specified in following section of MS-OI29500

2.1.1823 Part 4 Section 19.2.2.28, shapedefaults (New Shape Defaults)

b. The standard makes no mention of an allowoverlap attribute.

Office uses this attribute to specify whether a shape can overlap another shape; its allowed values are true and false, where false will cause the shape to shift left or right to avoid an overlap.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Regards

Friday, July 8, 2016 5:50 PM
  • That's it - thank you. (Sorry I missed that.)

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Friday, July 8, 2016 5:51 PM
  • You are very welcome, Dave.

Friday, July 8, 2016 6:02 PM