none
Generation of Implementation in Visual Studio 2015 Community

Question

• There is a neat little feature in Visual Studio 2015 Community(VSC15) where when a prototype for a class member is written in a header you get a small light bulb that tells you that you can have it generate a definition for the function. My question is, is it possible to apply this to every prototype in the header file at once? I like to write the complete header and prototype first and then implement the definitions and this would make it much easier to do.
    Thursday, May 05, 2016 3:52 AM

Answers

• Hi TheLargeCactus,

Thanks for using Visual Studio product.

As far as I know, this feature just works on one member every time at present. And I think your idea is good and I suggest you submit your idea to Visual Studio User Voice. Then please share the feedback link here. It is benefit to other communities who has the same requirement. Thanks for your feedback for Visual Studio product.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, May 06, 2016 6:00 AM