none
How to send a message to WCF-NetTcp receive location from a send port? RRS feed

• Question

• One of the BT applications has a receive location exposed as a WCF-NetTcp service. Is it possible to configure a WCF-NetTcp send port to point it to that receive location? What I tried so far was to use WCF-custom (netTcpBinding), imported settings from a cofig file (which defined that service), set transaction support etc. When I run my test setup I get this error below. Does anybody know what this could be? Is this even possible to this?

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: action

at System.ServiceModel.Security.ScopedMessagePartSpecification.AddParts(MessagePartSpecification parts, String action)

Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:17 PM

All replies

•  

Check your port configuration under General Tab make sure Soap Action is set. Check the following link :http://www.biztalkgurus.com/blogs/biztalksyn/archive/2010/01/24/azure-integration-part-2-sending-a-message-from-biztalk-to-azure-s-appfabric-servicebus-with-a-dynamic-send-port.aspx

Check the WCF.Action property.

-SHR

Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:43 PM
  • Hi,

You could review this walkthrough on MSDN : Walkthrough: Custom Message Processing with the WCF-NetTcp Adapter.

Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/
    If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:37 AM
  • This service has only NetTcp endpoint and there is no way to query it for metadata. Knowing only the endpoint there is no easy way to configure Send Port, for example I don't know what 'Action' is (and it's a mandatory field that needs to be provided). How can you find out what the 'Action' is supposed to be. I referenced this service in a sample test application and that worked fine. Before I exited the program I serialized the object to XML and then tried to send it via the send port but to no avail.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:45 PM